- Selamat Hari Raya Puasa -

Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to every one,haha. Although I did not celebrate it with any one,but I am very happy this 2 days. Monday was our AMCISA-MSA area gathering. It was quite fun. Lots of food too,keke,I also got contribute one o,don always think that I only know eat eat eat and eat. There are performance too. Ariel and Lee Hong,Your voice are nice,haha. But at the end of the event,my spec broken,no choice lo,play too much d,haha.

The next morning,I went to Jurong Point with Kwan Hui to repair my spec. After we bought some ingredients for our lunch,we went to Jessica's room. Why? Because today I am going to cook for our lunch with a bunch of friends!! We are going to cook Sambal Fishcake,Curry Chicken Wings,Myanmar Sallad,Vegetable and Mushroom soup. Nice right? I enjoy the feeling cooking,erm should say playing in the kitchen.

The food are served at 2 PM, Walao,that time we hungry until forgot "the feeling of hunger" already. Haha. The food was very nice. Other than that,we have Ice Lemon Tea and fruits after that too. Full until donno what to say. Haha,I really enjoy that day. After ate,we toke some funny picture too,crazy huh? Haha...

Hey guys,hope you all enjoy your Hari Raya Puasa too. Have a nice day!

0 comments: