HaPpY BiRthDaY


Just came back from Malaysia. It was a happy and busy week,busy for outings,haha. 23rd September is my birthday,and it is the day that i reached Malaysia,haha. I went out with a bunch of friends to 1U and "cheong k" in Neway. That day was Mun's birthday too. Wow,fun!! Long time din "cheong k" already,some more can meet my buddies. Haha,S. Yian,you still dress like last time during Form 6 wor,haha. After that,we and 7 piece of different flavour of Secret Recipe cake,yumm yumm...

After that day,I was celebrating my birthday with my parents and relatives. We were having dinner together in "Dak Fook". Yeah,can eat sea food,some more all are my favourite food. Receive alot of presents too. Really wanna thanks my friends and parents. They really used alot of effort to plan for my birthday. Thanks daddy and mummy,thanks my buddies.

Haha,I really waste alot of time this holiday. Actually planned to study and revise,planned to do my assignment. But,I went out every day. Went out with friends,went out with parents,meeting juniors,haha.. But really happy can see lots of friends is Malaysia. Really miss them.

Now,I am back to Singapore. Really tired yesterday,haha. Slept till this afternoon 2:30pm,cool huh? Really slack alot during this holiday. Now have to suffer and rush for my assignments. Gambate ya...

2 comments:

Esther Sam said...

hey dude..u n mun's birth bring a lot of hapiness to me la..i m okay k! miss u my buddy...

Stephanie Tanz said...

haha... u ar... play until assignment also forget ady la. haha... take care