Happy Saturday



I was so tired last Saturday,but I still happy for that day,haha. That day,I ony slept for about 4 hours,because early in the morning I have wake up I dress nice nice go to the Students' Union's "Student Leader Conference". I am represence Heritage Club to the conference together with my president and vice president. Student' Union (SU) really rich. I heard every SU event also will provide food,some more not those cheap cheap sandwitches plus teh tarik,but is those fruit tart,bla bla bla for breakfast. After the event,got lunch some more. Not those cheap cheap food,haha...but is those high class de,chicken lar,fish lar,this lar that lar....

After the conference,1 of my friend ask me to go eat "steamboat" at Bugis,buffet style de. Mm,I heard that,it is very famous in Singapore. Every day also full of people. You know lar,I love to eat so much,really cant tahan, Although I am tired,but,I also go with them,haha. But,what other people say are true,really lots of people there. But who care? As long as we have a place to sit and enjoy our food,haha. The food there are nice,yum yum yum.... We grab a lot of food,this lar that lar. I was amaze by the food there. We ate for 2 to 3 hours,and a few girls stading beside who were waiting for the sits stare at us. Who care? As long as I am the 1 who are sitting but not standing and wait. We puposely eat more and more,haha,just to make them wait longer.

After that,we go for shopping around that area and reach my hostel around 11:30 pm. I was so tired and sleepy,haha. I chose to dump all my assignment,homeworks and exams "back to my brain" ler. SO enjoy that day. Buddies,when you come to Singapore,let me bring you to those places k? But,make sure you pay yourself. Blek....

1 comments:

Esther Sam said...

yo! so fun eat steamboat buffet a~ how much is it? treat me la.. kekeke! eh..u ask how much to rent d hostel liao ma?