My New Uni Life

Yuhoo....this is the first time I write my blog. Very out dated right? Every people got their blog and I don have. Keke,never mind,I can start "updating" now.

Honestly,I really miss Malaysia's life,miss my family,miss all my friends,miss my mum's soup... But then is nice to have a new life,learn more from other country,other culture. Sinagapore is quite near to KL.

I am happy in Singapore to,all seniors treat us really good. During camp,what seniors did,really touched my heart. I had know alot of "geng geng" people from different state,different places,different backgroud,cool right? The camp was fun! W really enjoy it. We went to Sentosa,Holland Village,Chinese Garden...

School started on 7th of August ler. Now is my time to suffer already. I really hope that i can use to the new uni life,learn more English and know more classmate. I can do it de,right?

3 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

you can obviously adapt yourself to the new environment. you are a bright student, i believe, take care.

QinZ said...

teng teng, u can 1, join the choir team n u can become the next WHITNEY HOUSTON from Malaysia, haha, Take Carex there

خدمات منزلية said...

مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات
مكافحة حشرات